My client is a fast-growing, profitable SaaS provider that is a global leader in their space with hundred thousands of paying customers. Their mobile apps have been downloaded over a million times and are among the highest rated in the app stores. The Hong Kong office consists of 50+ talented individuals in engineering, digital marketing and product from all over the world who work from a spacious office with lots of light, open space, games and a big kitchen (free breakfast anyone?). The company has a very international culture and a flat team structure. Most employees work independently with little oversight and you choose your own hardware. The company is growing rapidly and combines the best of being financially successful with the creative culture of a start-up.
If you're interested in working with super smart and fun colleagues with minimal management overhead and for a company that is passionate about user experience and best practice software and content development, then please read on.
What you will be working on:
You’ll collaborate with product managers, content strategists, affiliate managers, and marketing experts, to deliver world-class and highly-optimized web design experiences to customers.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Help design and annotate suggestions and presentation for 3rd party partner websites
- Creating pixel-perfect and well-converting user experiences for the web. That means you have a good understanding of visual hierarchy, information architecture, typography, and iconography. You will also produce icons and other visual assets as needed.
- Understanding customers and competitors. You will be committed to designing for the user while maintaining a strong understanding of the companies business objectives which include driving sales and increasing conversion rates.
- Create mockups and aid in Conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts for the main website and partners’ websites. You’ll ideate, design, and help implement A/B tests on these sites.
- Improving the experience in any part of the client's website. Identify customer pain points, measure them, and solve them.
- You’re conversion driven. Understand what drives sales and interactions and create designs accordingly.
- You have a keen understanding of how people think and make decisions.
- You pride yourself on being organized and can deliver on tight deadlines.
- You have great attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work.
- You are proactive and relentless about solving design challenges.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills enable you to promote your designs to stakeholders.
Interested? Let's talk!
Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org