My client is a fast-growing, profitable SaaS provider that is a global leader in their space with hundred thousands of paying customers. Their mobile apps have been downloaded over a million times and are among the highest rated in the app stores. The Hong Kong office consists of 50+ talented individuals in engineering, digital marketing and product from all over the world who work from a spacious office with lots of light, open space, games and a big kitchen (free breakfast anyone?). The company has a very international culture and a flat team structure. Most employees work independently with little oversight and you choose your own hardware. The company is growing rapidly and combines the best of being financially successful with the creative culture of a start-up.
If you're interested in working with super smart and fun colleagues with minimal management overhead and for a company that is passionate about user experience and best practice software development, then please read on.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and highly motivated Product Marketing Manager with great communication skills to facilitate and organize marketing campaigns across teams.
What you will be working on:
- Project-manage various marketing and optimization campaigns. Some campaigns are run entirely in-house, others involve third parties. Some even involve new product development. It’s your job to coordinate & facilitate to ensure that key performance metrics are met.
- Ensure seamless communication between the marketing teams and various product teams. Understand the needs of marketing teams, pass their requirements to other teams, and ensure delivery of solutions. For example: request new content, or functionality needed for split-testing, tracking, and reporting. Ensure your requests are well prioritized. When new functionality gets delivered, ensure it really solves the underlying problems. Ensure both teams are aware of each other’s campaigns and what’s working and converting.
- Define, track, and report weekly KPIs. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals. Suggest improvements and ensure they’re implemented.
- Organize and track optimization projects. Bring in expertise from other marketers on the team. Work with our world-class designers to optimize various assets.
- Drive creation of new landing pages with our team of content professionals.
- A/B test continuously.
- Drive overall sales and conversion rates
- Track and report on campaigns run by competitors and affiliates. Use that insight to improve our campaigns.
This is a new position. The company has grown this far by having these areas split across multiple people, but now it’s time to have someone directly responsible for them.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. You’ll need to communicate effectively to marketers, developers and product managers exactly what we need.
- Background in online marketing with a high level of enthusiasm.
- You’ll need a driven personality to do well in this role. Demand fast turnaround times, chase and push to get things done.
- You should have a keen ability to ask questions, dig into an issue until you understand it.
- You must be comfortable handling competing priorities.
- For example, easily handle situations where you’re asked to do 10 things in a day but only have time for 3 (determine which ones you’re going to handle, and communicate to the stakeholders).
- Data analytics skills: you’ll need to identify opportunities yourself and work with others to implement changes to maximize profit.
- Solid Excel and reporting skills.
Nice if you have:
- Strong command of Google Analytics
- Some experience writing sales and ad copy
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Experience working with remote teams
Interested? Let's talk!
Please contact me directly at email@example.com or call me at +85261122306 for a chat. My client is happy to sponsor working visas for overseas talent as long as you have a compelling reason to move to HK (such as a deep rooted love for dim sum).