My client is a fast-growing, profitable SaaS provider that is a global leader in their space with hundred thousands of paying customers. Their mobile apps have been downloaded over a million times and are among the highest rated in the app stores. The Hong Kong office consists of 50+ talented individuals in engineering, digital marketing and product from all over the world who work from a spacious office with lots of light, open space, games and a big kitchen (free breakfast anyone?). The company has a very international culture and a flat team structure. Most employees work independently with little oversight and you choose your own hardware. The company is growing rapidly and combines the best of being financially successful with the creative culture of a start-up.
If you're interested in working with super smart and fun colleagues with minimal management overhead and for a company that is passionate about user experience and best practice software development, then please read on.
As the Senior Cross-Platform Client-Side Developer, you’ll join a team of developers to build cross-platform components shared by the client's apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and routers. These are written in Go, C, and C++.
What you will be working on:
Your exact responsibilities will depend on your skills and interests, but shared aspects are:
- Implement new features with superb code quality and high levels of automated test coverage.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architecture decisions.
- Write specs for highly technical features.
- Do code reviews with other developers on the team.
- Expert in at least one of C/C++ or Go.
- Expert in writing automated tests. Ideally, also experience in TDD or BDD.
- Experience building client-side apps on at least two platforms, preferably including Linux.
- Solid understanding of IP networking.
- Hunger for learning new skills.
- Passion for writing well-architected readable code that’s easy to maintain by a team of several developers.
Please contact me directly at email@example.com or call me at +85261122306 for a chat. My client is happy to sponsor working visas for overseas talent as long as you have a compelling reason to move to HK (such as a deeprooted love for dim sum).