My client is a fast-growing, profitable SaaS provider that is a global leader in their space with hundred thousands of paying customers. Their mobile apps have been downloaded over a million times and are among the highest rated in the app stores. The Hong Kong office consists of 50+ talented individuals in engineering, digital marketing and product from all over the world who work from a spacious office with lots of light, open space, games and a big kitchen (free breakfast anyone?). The company has a very international culture and a flat team structure. Most employees work independently with little oversight and you choose your own hardware. The company is growing rapidly and combines the best of being financially successful with the creative culture of a start-up.
If you're interested in working with super smart and fun colleagues with minimal management overhead and for a company that is passionate about user experience and best practice software development, then please read on.
Does this sound like you?
- You sweat the details while keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you.
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on exciting projects.
- You seek an environment that is fast-paced and where your contributions make an impact.
What will you be be working on?
Each day you will do whatever is necessary to get your products successfully shipped. This involves:
- Defining what we should build to reach our goals
- Coordinating and facilitating to maximize team velocity
- Measuring the impact on users
What you definitely need:
- Communicating effectively is your thing. You are well versed both in written and oral English. You can efficiently communicate to developers and testers exactly what we want to build.
- Comfortable talking technology. You must be able to understand the technical complexity of features, and you must be comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics.
- Seek simpler solutions to difficult user problems. You don’t get caught up in what users say they want, but instead are able to dig deeper and provide the real solution they need.
- Proven history of getting things done.
And it would be pretty neat if you:
- Experience in a ‘product’ role in a digital company where you have shipped something you are excited about
- Worked in an agile environment
- Can read code
Interested? Let's talk!
Please contact me directly at email@example.com or call me at +85261122306 for a chat. My client is happy to sponsor working visas for overseas talent as long as you have a compelling reason to move to HK (such as a deep rooted love for dim sum).