My client is a new co-working hub that is quickly expanding across Hong Kong since it opened their first location in 2016. Their passion for building a connected community between their members and the neighborhoods they operate in is one of the things that sets them apart from the competition.
They are preparing to open up to 8 spaces in Hong Kong through 2018 and provide flexible private offices, meeting rooms, hot desks and event spaces to suit businesses of all sizes.
To help with these ambitious plans they are looking for operational talent with excellent personal and organizational skills. You’ll deliver on the key operational responsibilities and build an infrastructure that is robust, user-friendly, and flexible to keep up with the business growth and changing requirements. You are a tech-savvy professional, familiar with SOP from financials to cleaning operations.
- You are a proactive people person with an eye for detail and a passion for great customer experiences.
- Highly organized. You can bring order to a disorderly environment
- You love to help connect people and are an all-rounder who can manage daily tasks with a long-term strategic vision in mind
- A self-starter - able to take initiative and build successful businesses from scratch
- You are a creative thinker and able to forge close community relationships, and build valuable connections in our team and members
- The ability to spark conversations, bring people together and bring real value to members and neighbors.
- A background in hospitality, property or real estate would be ideal.
- Bilingual - English and Cantonese would be ideal.
Interested? Let's talk!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at +85261122306 for a chat. My client is happy to sponsor working visas for overseas talent as long as you have a compelling reason to move to HK (such as a deep-rooted love for dim sum).